What we do
We serve up Pizza from Detroit by the slice in our Campfire Beer garden, every Wednesday to Sunday. Everyone’s welcome, including dogs (’til 9pm) and under 18s (’til 7pm).
FAQ’S // THINGS YA NEED TO KNOW >>
- Due to cancellations and changes, the best way to see our current availability is to use the form above.
- To confirm a table booking, we will need your card details. If you do need to cancel, just let us know. Please give us at least 24 hours notice or we will need to charge a no-show fee of £10 per person.
- Last food reservations are at 9.45pm. You can book after this, but the table will be for drinks only.
- Last seating’s for table bookings are 11.15pm but please note our last orders are 11.45pm.
Under 18’s are welcome until 7pm.
- The price for Bottomless Brunch is per person. This is for endless prosecco & mimosas, frozen margaritas, aperol spritz, watermelon spritz, Ramona pilsner or soft drinks for the 90 minute session. This includes any pizza slice from the menu of your choice. Any other items are to be ordered and paid for on the day.
- Unfortunately, we do not cater for hen, stag or large single sex parties and remain the right to refusal.
- Tables will be allocated on arrival, table requests unfortunately can’t be guaranteed.
- For larger group bookings of 13 or more please CLICK HERE and we will be in touch to arrange your party.
- Please note: we are a cashless venue and only accept card payments.